First nectarine of the year.
Oh. My. God.
(I know you all don’t care but it was delicious, delicious doesn’t even begin to describe it)
So there are several things I hope to do today after work which I’m writing for the sake of memory.
- Write a MorMor fanfic I’ve been working on in my head
- Maybe start a new tumblr blog
- Animal Crossing!!
- I should go through my clothes for goodwill like I said I would last week…….
- Clean my room and unpack……
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
But really, I write so much about my unpopular opinion, I’m not really sure if there’s anything left.
DO I DARE?
This is my present to my dad this Father’s Day.
Why a cactus? Many years ago he had a cactus, and when I was fourteen months old I decided to be friendly and give it a high five. Mom had to pick the needles out of my hands and then apparently threw the cactus into the driveway. The cactus was no more.
After about twenty years I figured I owed it to him to replace the cactus.
Phoebe moved into my brother’s town of Piduka. He doesn’t like her because she moved right next door to him, and he wanted to be secluded. I went to meet her and was shocked that he didn’t like her.
Phoebe is a freaking phoenix.
How can you not like a phoenix villager?!
Books I want to read this summer.
- Atlas Shrugged
- Slaughter House Five (I think…)
- Good Omens
- more Kurt Vonnegut Jr, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, H.G. Wells, and Jules Verne